A proactive wellness center for the modern pet parent.
Enjoy 30 minutes of uninterrupted time with our veterinarians, complete with continuous care post appointment for ultimate peace of mind.
Physical exams, blood tests, vaccinations, fecal tests, and more.
We're proud to announce the future of proactive veterinary care at our Vetted Wellness Centers. When you and your pet come in for an appointment, you will not only get the necessary exams, tests, and shots your pet needs, but also a review of your pet’s preventative health plan to ensure your pet’s covered when it comes to the 5 Pillars of Preventative Health.Schedule an appointment
What is the Vetted Wellness Center?
A one-of-a-kind experience when it comes to veterinary care focused on a preventative approach, meaning taking the early steps to avoid future diseases. Our goal is to support you, the pet parent while you’re on a journey to keep your pet living their happiest and healthiest life.
What services does the Vetted Wellness Center offer?
Our center conveniently offers a wide variety of services that focus on illness prevention, treating acute infections, and managing allergies.
Services such as:
- General wellness exams
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
- Heartworm testing
- Behavioral consults
- Allergy treatment (Ear & skin infections & cytopoint injections)
- Fecal testing
- Domestic travel certificates
- And more!
Check out our full veterinary services menu and pricing here.
Can I get prescriptions for my pet here?
Yes, we will write prescriptions that cover preventative care, such as flea, tick, and heartworm medications or to treat acute infections such as skin and ear infections.
If your pet is suffering from an injury or illness, we ask that you still reach out so we can direct you to an animal hospital, veterinary specialist, or emergency room equipped to provide the diagnostics and testing your pet needs.
Is this clinic for cats and dogs?
Yes! The center is set up to serve both dogs and cats alike.
Why are Vetted and PUPS partnering?
Both Vetted and PUPS were created to support the overwhelming love you have for your pet. Together, we hope to make your journey of pet parenthood the absolute best it can be.
Where is the Vetted Wellness Center located?
We are currently located inside both the River North and the South Loop PUPS in Chicago!
River North: 316 W Illinois St, Chicago, IL 60654
South Loop: 1332 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
How is this clinic different from my regular Veterinary clinic?
We’re a proactive based vet center built with a positive experience for you and your pet as our top priority. Here are some reasons why we’re different:
1. We know that empowering you, the pet parent, through preventative care can prevent 70% of unnecessary vet visits and ER visits.
2. The veterinarian shortage is real and the ratio of pets to vets is only getting worse. That's why we emphasize preventing issues from the start through proper pet parent education, which our business model allows for.
3. We’re modeled after the gold standard of human care, but for your pet. Think of us as your pet’s primary care doctor’s office, doing all things health & wellness (aka. prevention). We’re here for your pet’s day to day health needs because you wouldn’t go to the emergency room for a vaccine, right?
4. Lastly, our clinic’s "proud" when you don't have to come into the office for every small thing! We'll help guide you toward being an independent pet parent and help prevent you from overspending on frequent vet visits.
How can I schedule an appointment?
We are open and offering appointments at both the River North and South Loop PUPS locations.
Visit our scheduling page for hassle-free online booking and be one of the first to try the future of veterinary care.
How much do services at the Vetted Wellness Center cost?
We're all about transparent pricing! Check out our menu here for the full list of services and prices we offer.